Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I can FINALLY spill the beans!

Well I have some very exciting news! I am going to be an auntie again... TWICE! My sister Linzi and her husband Adam are having a baby.. They are due near the end of January. They aren't sure what they are having yet, but my guess is a girl... And my "sister" Jenny and her husband Austin are also having a baby. They are having a boy! Jenny cheated and went to Fetal Foto and got an early look at the goods. They are due Christmas time. I am so excited. I love babies and even more so when they can be sent home with their parents... haha

I am so happy for all of them. The best part is Jenny and Linzi are best friends and they are lucky enough to be so close to share this amazing time together for the first time. It figures they would get preggers at the same time! :)

CONGRATS TO THE HUMPHREY'S
&
THE RASMUSSEN'S

I was sworn to secrecy by both of them that I couldn't say anything to anyone. Boy was that hard.  I was given permission a couple weeks ago that I could share the great news so here I am... :)

Adam and Linzi
Due January 14th 2013

Austin and Jenny
Due December 24th 2012

They are both going to make some cute babies! 


XXOO

1 comment: