Friday, March 8, 2013

Where to begin....?

Well I have thought about blogging about a 100 times, and I have atempted about 50. The hold up? Where to begin.... So much has happened sense I last made a post. Nothing crazy or too exciting, just life in general...

First things first. We are all doing great! Layla turned six back in January. Hard to believe, I know. She wanted to have a "Cow" party. Everything was cow themed. It was fun and I think she enjoyed herself. We also had a parent teacher conference a couple weeks ago. I am happy (and proud) to say that she is a great little student and her teacher really enjoys her. Not one bad thing to say! She is advanced in reading and catches on very quickly. :)  I have noticed a huge changed in Lay this past month or so. I think she may finally be out growing her "throwing fits" phase. She listens so well and is turning into quite the little lady. Love her so much! Can't imagine a day without her.





Ryder Michael is starting his "terrible two's" stage.. And oh boy, is it fun! Cute as a button, but that boy sure knows how to through a fit! He is growing so much everyday. He talks very well and understands pretty much everything we say. He loves to play with his cars and choo choo's. He is still a very good baby. Going shopping is a pretty hard task, only bc he wants to get out and run around the store. He loves to eat! All in all he is great and we feel so lucky to have him!




Some other exciting news is that we bought a motorcycle! FINALLY! It's an '88 soft tail. Although I have yet to ride on it I am still stoked. Josh really deserves it and I love watching him take off on it. Makes me all gitty inside! 


It's the gold one. He has sense taken the war bird off and is actually in the process of changing the paint all together.. Can not wait for summer rides!

Well that's really all I can think of right now. Like I said we are doing great and looking forward to a great summer.. 





XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment