Monday, September 10, 2012

Just a friendly update on this thing called life...

I figured because it has been some time sense I blogged I mine as well... That and I have this new thing where I can't sleep so why not?.....

Fist exciting news is Ms. Layla started Pre School. It is hard to believe, I know. I swear just yesterday she was my little tot stumbling around. She was so excited. Her teacher's name is Mrs. Hyland. She goes to Lincoln Elementary. Which happens to be where Josh went and his Mom Jodi also went. Layla was thrilled that she got to go to the same school that Jodi went to! She is in the AM class. Which made me a little nervous because that girl is not a morning person, at all. Surprisingly she has done just fine. We bought her a Sponge Bob alarm clock that goes off at 6:30 am. Ours goes off at 6am, but I love to wait in bed for her to come in "acting" like it is so early and it's such a pain to get up. It's cute. Little drama queen. :) Her first week went great and I think she likes her Teacher and is making some new friends.



Ryder MB is still just growing and growing. Learning new things everyday. He is quite the little stinker to be honest. His new thing is throwing fits. It's funny to me. He is so dramatic about it. Throws himself on the ground and cries. Stops to look up and see if your watching.. I just walk away most the time. haha He is also in to everything. I mean everything. He still loves his cars and motorcycles. He will just go off in the other room and play by himself. Complete opposite of his sister, who still always has to be in the room with you making sure she isn't missing out on something.. He still jabbers a lot. His new favorite work is "Caca or Kaka" I only have myself to blame. When I don't want him to touch something I say " No! No! Kaka (caca)" Now EVERYTHING is Kaka. :)



Josh and I are doing good. We are both busy working and being parents like always. :) Josh and my Dad just put a wall up so now we officially have three bedrooms which is very nice. Josh and I finally have a room to ourselves... That is also nice. ;) ;)

Well I think that's about it. I'm happy fall is finally here and I can't wait to decorate for Halloween.

XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment