Thursday, April 28, 2011

THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!


This is Joshua! The love of my life! He is....AMAZING! I have known this pretty much sense the day we met. Everyday he makes me feel like the luckiest girl in the world! Not only is he handsome and charming, he is just a good person in general. Which sadly enough I find isn't always easy to find! The best part of all, Layla and my family love him too! Getting past my family isn't too hard, but winning Layla's heart lets me know that Mama made the right choice! :) Josh is going to be such a great Dad to our little man ( he already is to Lay) I just know it! There hasn't been a night that has passed that he doesn't reach over in bed and rub my belly. I really couldn't ask for anything more from this amazing man! I can only hope that he too loves me just as much!

No comments:

Post a Comment