Thursday, April 28, 2011

What are we going to name this Baby Boy?!




So we have yet to decide on a name for this young man inside my tummy! Right now we refere to him as "Baby Brother" thanks to Lay of course! To be honest it drives me insaine not having a name yet, Josh on the other hand just says "we have time." Which yes 5 months ago was true, but we are now down to the last 6 weeks and we need to get this figured out ASAP!  I am in love with the name Mason Micheal Bullock. Josh not so much! His excuse, " People will call him 'Mason Jar'.... Yes I know so stupid. Not only will that not even be an insult, but who in his generation will even know what the heck a mason jar is... He likes the name Ryder Michael Bullock, which I must admit I was the one who brought Ryder up in the first place and I do like it, but I LOVE MASON!  I get these emails each week from some baby wedsite letting me know what my body and baby are doing. Usually I just open it, skim it and if nothing catches my eye, DELETE! Yesterday though something caught my eye, a baby name poll! So I figured what the heck, lets just post it on FB and see what everyone has to say! I am happy to report, Mason Micheal seems to be more popular! Now I just have to talk Josh into going with the idea of who ever wins the poll, gets to choose the name! Haven't even brought it up yet, I wanted to test it out for a day and make sure Ryder wasn't in the lead and end up kicking myself in the butt later! ha ha shhhhh!  Who knows, we might just have to wait til he's here and see him before he has a name!

No comments:

Post a Comment