Thursday, April 28, 2011

Ms. Layla Lea

My little Diva!
This is my beautiful, smart, crazy, loud, sweet daughter! Layla is 4 years old going on 40! She can be such a sweetie, but catch her in one of her "moods" and watch out! ha ha  Layla is such a smart little girl is scares me sometimes! You have to watch EVERYTHING you say around her. She catches on to everything , and never forgets anything! She is a little shinning star! She is so lucky to have so many great people in her life that love her so  much! She has so many "grandparents" she doesn't know what to do sometimes. Like she said though "Mom, I am just so lucky! I have so many people who wanna be my Grandma and Grandpa!" :)  This little girl is definitely loved, no doubt about it! She gets to spend time with her Dad everyweek and everyother weekend and the rest of the time home with Mom, Josh, Indie and Ollie... and soon to be baby brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment