Friday, April 29, 2011

33 weeks and counting.....

Tuesday the 3rd marks week #33... I can not beleive it! I am almost done. YAY! I feel like I have been pregnant for years, not months. This pregnancy has been totally different from Layla's. Maybe it's because it's a boy this time, or maybe because I am older, or maybe it's the fact that its been over four years sense I was last prego and I forgot what it was like. Who knows really, all I know is after this I am done! :) "The perfect family of four" just has such a nice ring to it. Dad, Mom, Daughter and Son (Dog and Cat)... Ha ha, no but really I think after this one we are set.

The good news is, at my last Doctors Appt. I was measuring a week early. I just wish all these Braxton Hicks contractions and cramping would stop. I really feel like they are pointless, seeing I'm have a C-section and all. Which is something that I am so very nervous about. Yes, I had one with Lay and it went and healed beautifully, but for some reason I am super nervous this time around. Probably because I have had the past 7 1/2 months to think about it and analyze every detail. I seem to do that often. My due date isn't til June 21 2011, but we are doing a C-section a week before. June 14 2011, which happens to be Aunt Nikki's birthday also! She is stoked to share it with her new nephew. :) Not going to lie there is a part of me that hopes this little guy wants so come sooner and I go into labor before that date, but Josh's Mom and step Dad are flying in from PA just before the surgery is scheduled so probably best if he stays in there til then. Layla was so small (5lbs 6 oz )that it would be nice to have a little chubby monster this time. Which chances are good, Josh was almost 9lbs and I was 8lbs 8oz. Thank goodness he is coming out of my tummy! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment