Monday, June 6, 2011

38 weeks down, 1 to go!

Today marks 38 weeks! Crazy.
Even better, that means I only have one week left.
11 days to be exact! :)
I am so stoked!
This is also my last week at Burton Lumber. I have only worked here for 4 months, but I have enjoyed it and met some way nice people. The thought of not having to come to work everyday though, sounds so nice!
My pour feet are so so so swollen (like I mentioned before) They are worse now. I have resorted to walking on the sides of my feet. Even flip flops are tight on me. Yesterday Kell (Josh's sister) said they almost look fake. I agree! I am a big cankely mess. It's embarrassing!

This weekend is my sister Randi's birthday, Josh's Dads and Josh's little sister Alex's. All on the 11th!
Friday we are going to do a BBQ for Josh's Dad, and Sunday we're going to have dinner for Randi and Nikki. Nikki's Birthday is the 14th of June. So I am hoping that this week will fly by! :)
I have a feeling it's going to be next week that is going to drag.. Waiting for the 17th to arrive. At least we wont have to wait around all day. We have to be there @ 4:30am. The surgery is at 6:30am... Oh and today at my Doctor's appt. I found out that after Ryder is born, Joshua and Ryder get to stay in the room with me while they put me back together! YAY! So stoked for that. When I had Lay, they showed her to me for a second(literally) then took her away. She was early so they were worried about her, but still it was probably close to 2hrs before I even got to hold her. Horrible! UNIVERSITY OF UTAH HOSPITAL SUCKS! NEVER have your baby there! Worst experience ever!
Anyways, it is almost time. Josh, Lay and I are so excited!
We sit at home and look at his swing and just wish he was in it! His bag is all packed and now I just need to pack ours. Might go shopping to night and get some new Jammies while Josh is @ Moto Monday with his Brother. :)
The anticipation is killing me!
Happy Monday! Hope you all have a great week! :)


11 more days! <3 <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment