Saturday, June 4, 2011

Yadda Yadda Yadda....

Good morning... .I think!
Yup, it's Saturday morning 10 am and I have been up for 3 hours.
I am not too happy about it!
I am so tired right now, I can barley keep my eye's open. I was just thinking how nice it would be to take a little snooze right about now.

I only have to work til Noon today, and chances are if I wasn't working I would still be up right now.  I still wish I was home with Josh and Lay!
ONE MORE WEEK! Yup, I only have one more week of work left. Can't tell you how happy I am!
I know I will have my hands full at home and I know there still wont be any sleeping in, but the main point is..
NO MORE WORK!
 I know it sounds so nice right now bc I am 9 months prego and feel like crap, but I bet in a few months I will be missing work.
When we move to PA the plan is for me not to work and stay home with the kiddos, but I already told Josh don't be surprised if I wanna find a job a couple nights a week. I have worked sense I was 15 yrs old. Most of the time more than one job. I like to have something to keep my busy. I'm sure two kids will do the trick tho. :)

This post is pretty boring I know, but I am so bored and I may fall asleep on my desk if I don't do something.  Can you believe it, 13 days til my little guy is here. Oh my I am so excited!
I am getting nervous tho too... I am nervous for the Csection. I know it'll be fine, I have done it before. Everything went great, I have just had so much time to think about it this time around. With Lay, it wasn't planned. It was kinda just thrown at me. I have had a good nine months to anticipate it this time...
Yikes, I worry too much!

We are pretty much settled at our new place. Still need to do some organizing and what not, but we are there and all our stuff is.
We turned our keys in to our old place couple nights ago, and it felt so good. Moving seriously sucks. After we move to PA, I am so done moving for a long time!
Speaking of moving to PA, Joel (Lay's Dad) is planning on moving out there too. At first I was a little upset about it. I was so looking forward to not having to share her. but after thinking about it and talking with Josh I am actually happy he is. Lay and him are close and I know it would work out just fine if he didn't come, but I think Lay will be happy. In the end that's all that really matters to me. I'm sure Joel likes the idea of me moving thousands of miles away, but not his little girl.. hahah
He plans on staying here in Utah through the winter and coming out the fallowing spring. I hope once he moves there maybe he can find someone and settle down too. 

Well blah blah blah
Yadda Yadda Yadda
Happy Saturday!

13 days and counting! :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment