Thursday, June 9, 2011

Eight Days!

Eight days, Eight days, Eight days!
I just have to say it again!
8 days and our little guy will be here. 

Today is Randi and Jesse anniversary!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY YOU TWO, LOVE YOU BOTH! <3

This is day 2 of not working, and I'm already bored! haha
I do LOVE getting to spend the whole day with Layla <3
Today we have done absolutely nothing. :) I have stuff that I should be doing, but I just can't seem to get my butt in gear.. 
Layla on the other hand has been going none stop sense about 8am. She has changed her outfit 3 times now, changed her hair about 5 times, ate about 7 random 'meals', changed Ellie 10 times, pestered  Ollie and has watched about every cartoon on Netflix. haha
She is happy and in a good mood and having fun, so whatever floats her boat I guess. :)

Tomorrow is Friday, Yay! 
I think on Saturday Josh, Lay and I are going to Park City so do a little shopping @ the outlets. Josh is so funny, when we moved we got rid of a lot of our shoes and clothes and I think he is going through with drawls he wants to go get some new shoes! haha All of us have a serious shoe fetish. Even Ryder, already. He has probably 10 pairs of shoes. Lay's shoe basket is over flowing, me, well lets just say I have a lot of shoes too! 
We are a family that loves our shoes! ;)

Eight days and counting!
Happy Thursday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment