Wednesday, June 1, 2011

This little boy might not be so little after all!

First off....
HAPPY HUMP DAY!

So today I had a doctors appt. Went pretty good! I am still measuring a week ahead, but no dialation or thinning. I was kinda bummed about that considering I'm  having contractions and they are doing nothing apparently. He is measuring 6.5 pounds! I can not believe it. Doctor said he will gain around a pound a week now. So with that math that means he might be a 8.5 pound baby.. OMG! So so so happy I am not pushing him out. Imagine if I was going the full 40 weeks.. YIKES!
Lets hope he's not this big! LOL

We are just about settled into my Mom's place! Our place now I guess. :)
Just have to go to our old house do a little cleaning and we are done!
Josh and I haven't gone to bed before Midnight in almost 2 weeks. That is way late for us, considering we are up at the crack of dawn and we are use to hitting the sack about 9pm.
Really we should get use to it tho.. Not much sleep happening once Ryder is here. Josh has no idea what were in store for.. Haha
Lucky him though he can't feed the little guy so night feeding (all feedings really) are up to Mama. Which is fine. I love that bonding time. :) Plus there will be many diapers that he can change! lol
I am so excited to see Josh with Ryder.
I might just fall in love with him all over again. ;)

 Tonight, Family pics... Minus Ryder :(
Not going to lie, not totally thrilled with the fact that I look like Big Burtha right now and having pictures done, but what can ya do?....
Also wish our little guy was going to be in them.

My poor feet! They are so swollen right now I can hardly walk. Flip flops are even questionable foot wear. I am not liking it, not one bit. Kinda surprised I am even mentioning this bc it is something I am VERY insecure about... I have Cankels! Yup. It's lovely.... NOT!

 Thanks for stopping by
Have a good day!
16 days til Ryder is here! :)

Happy Keester
I love baby tushies!

2 comments:

  1. i had norah at 41 weeks exactly. she was 9.1. and i pushed her out :) lol talk about CRAZY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Props to you Jenn.. LOL
    I am so happy I am having another c section. :)

    ReplyDelete