Thursday, June 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Ely!






 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ELY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!


Today Is my Nephew Elyjah's 3rd Birthday! I can not believe it. Time flies.

Ely is such a cutie, he is a softy like his Mama.. haha Say one thing wrong and on come the water works... Lay and Belle like to team up and tease him. Not nice girls. Good thing Ryder will be here soon so he can have a buddy! :)

Ely LOVES Josh. When we go over to there house, he totally ignores me and says "HI JOSH!" in this adorable voice. If Josh isn't with me, then I get " Where's Josh?" It's actually really cute!
Ely and I have always got along great! I always joke that he loves me enough for both him and his Sister Belle. Mostly I say it to bug Randi, but also because for some reason Belle just doesn't seem to like Auntie Maddi very much... I think it has a lot to do with the fact that her and Lay are so close in age that I didn't really get to 'bond' with her when she was little bc I was always taking care of Lay. Who knows. ;) All I know is I love my Neice and Nephew to death!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELY, CAN'T WAIT TO CELEBRATE IT WITH YOU TONIGHT!
<3 YOU SO MUCH!
LOVE, YOUR AUNTIE MADDI

No comments:

Post a Comment