Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Ten days baby!

We are almost in the single digits! :)
In 10 days our son will be here.

Thought this was a cute pic :)

Sunday Josh's Mom and Step Dad get into town. YAY! We are so excited they get to be here for Ryder's birth. I feel bad though because they scheduled their flight around the first date. June 14th. That would give them almost a week with him before they fly back to PA. Now because it's the June 17th, they will only have a couple days with him. The good news though, we will be moving out there before they know it and they will get to spend all the time they want with the little guy!
I am glad I finally get to meet Joe. I have heard do much about him, hope he likes me considering I am moving into his house in a few months. haha
Lay is so so so excited to see Jodi again. She fell in love with her last time she was here. Lay was her normal shy self, for about 10 min and then she warmed right up to her. She had to always hold her hand and only wanted Jodi to help her with things. It was cute! :)

Sounds like Jodi and Joe will be taking Indie (our dog) back with them on the plane. Kinda sad, having to go 2 months without her.. I know Layla is going to be heart broken. She loves that dog to death. They are best buds. It will be for the best though I think. Traveling that far with her in a crate for 5 days, isn't something she would like.

Today is one of the first days I actually feel like I just need to be done. Like I am at the point where I should just be taking it easy. I feel like it is all finally catching up with me. On top of that I have horrible allergies. I think that's what it is anyways. I am hoping! I really don't want to be sick when Ry gets here. Josh and Lay have the sniffles too. We all have itchy eyes. It's not fun. Like I said though, I think we have allergies. Though this would be a first for me, Lay seems to get them every year around this time.

All I know is we ALL better get feeling better before Ryder gets here. Don't want that little boy getting sick!

<3 Note For Ryder <3
We are so excited to meet you! Your arrival is very much anticipated by all your family, friends and loved ones. You and I have already spent a long nine months together and I am so looking forward to being able to hold you in my arms and kiss your cute body from head to toe. You are already so loved. Your Dad kisses you (my belly) at least once a day, and your big sissy Lay has been talking to you and reading you books probably sense before you could even hear. So far you have been such a sweet boy, minus the beating you have been giving my right side for the past 3 months.. haha
In 10 days you will be here, please get here safe!
Love, Your Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment