Friday, June 3, 2011

I'm just gunna say it.... MY DAD IS KICK ASS!

Yes, this is something I have always known.
I just want everyone else to know! :)

Things have been a little crazy lately (which you know if you fallow my blog) and I feel like I am going to explode. I feel like I don't even have time to breathe. Anyways my Dad has been so helpful and supportive through all of it. Not only does he watch Lay 3 days a week for me while I work, he always has an ear open to listen to me vent. The best part is he never judges me. I know sometimes he probably doesn't agree with it, but that wont stop him from listening! :)

This is my all time favorite pic of Lay and my Dad!
You can just tell he is looking at her with so much love!

My Dad has ALWAYS been there for me, and I know without a doubt he always will be.
He may look a little rough around the edges, but he is the sweetest guy I know. <3
I swear everyone looks up to him. I remember when we were little all my cousins loved Uncle Mick.
They all wanted to be just like him, and I don't blame them!
 Growing up in our neighborhood, my Dad may have not looked like the friendliest Dad on the block  but I can tell you this, not one other Dad would buy the whole block ice cream from the ice cream man. My Dad sure did though. :)


 <3 My Dad and his daughters! <3


When I was prego with Lay, I moved back home and lived with my Daddy-o. He took care of me, I still to this day probably haven't thanked him for that. I should probably do so! LOL
Anyways, he took care of me my whole pregnancy and took care of me and Lay once she was born. Lay was instantly a Grandpa's girl. It was so adorable! Still is!

Her and my Dad have become so close again. She loves her Wednesday, Thursday, and Fridays with Papa Mick and Linda.
She gets spoiled rotten over there. You can tell she runs the show. LOL
It's nice to know that when I drop her off she will be taken care of and having a good time. She will always tell me about her day and stuff my Dad teaches her, reminds me of how he was with me when I was little.
 I could go on for days about how great he is and how lucky my sisters and I are to have him as our Dad.

Love you so much Daddy-0
Love your littlest girl Maddi-o
OMG
14 DAYS TIL RYDER IS HERE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment