Thursday, June 16, 2011

Less than twenty 4 hours!

In less than 24 hours our baby boy will be here.
I am so excited! and NERVOUS!
My tummy has been turning all morning. I am hoping that today goes by fast and we actually get some sleep tonight. I toss and turn as it is. I don't usually go to sleep til about 2am so 3am is going to come pretty fast!
Today Lay and I are going to spend the day cleaning the house and making sure we have everything ready for in the morning.
I felt like this day would never come, and now I am feeling like it has come so fast. I do have to say that it is so nice having a partner this time. It has made a world of difference. Knowing that I will have Josh there with me the whole time. Knowing that I wont have to come home alone and try to do it all by myself. I really feel so lucky to have Joshua. Layla is going to come up to the hospital bright and early Saturday morning to see her Little Brother. I can not wait for her to see him. I already know she is going to be adorable with him.

about 17 hours and Mr. Ryder will be here! 
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment