Wednesday, June 8, 2011

We are officially in the single digits...

Can you believe it, we only have 9 days! 9 freaking days! That is like no time at all.
Or is it?.... 
Yesterday ended up being my last day working. I am lucky enough to have such a understanding boss, that I decided I was at my limit and left 3 days sooner than planned. It was nice to stay home with Layla today. It has been a long time sense her and I had a day together. We actually took a 3 hour nap. It was so nice and very needed. :)
Today I also got my bag packed for the big day. I went and bought some cute jammies and a comfy robe. 
Today has already seemed like such a long day. I am worried next will drag by. In fact I am almost positive it will. 

Ha ha thought this pic was so funny.
She can't hardly hold her head up!
Anyways, just checking in. 
9 days til Ryder is here! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment